Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > FileUpload WebControl and Portal WebParts

FileUpload WebControl and Portal WebParts

mrsmitty@gmail.com

Hi,

I have a user control that I load dynamically as a webpart. This user
control contains a FileUpload control. When I select a file and
postback via a LinkButton, the FileUpload control does not contain the
file. Any ideas or has anyone successfully been able to use this
control under these circumstances. Thanks.

Mike