Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Is Visual Studio 2005 complict with Visual Studio 2003

Is Visual Studio 2005 complict with Visual Studio 2003

rockdale

Hi,

I am wondering does it affect my current VS 2003 if I install VS 2005.
I have a new project which we want to use the master page and data
access block from VS 2005. But I still have tons of asp.net
applications wrote in VS 2003 and I still need to support them. Do both
of them can exist on same machine? also now I am using ,net framework
1.1, can I download .net 2.0 without affect my applications?

Thanks

Juan T. Llibre

re:
> I am wondering does it affect my current VS 2003 if I install VS 2005.

No.

re:
> Do both of them can exist on same machine?

Yes.

re:
> also now I am using ,net framework
> 1.1, can I download .net 2.0 without affect my applications?

Yes.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...