Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Rocky II, Anamorphic Widescreen?

Rocky II, Anamorphic Widescreen?

JohnSteed7

I bought the box set of the Rocky movies when they were first released many
years ago. The set has the second and fourth movie in non-anamorphic
widescreen. Does anyone know if Rocky II (I don't really care for IV) has
ever or will ever be released on DVD with a transfer enhanced for 16:9 TVs?

Darren Wright

"JohnSteed7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsJMGg.253$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I bought the box set of the Rocky movies when they were first released many
>years ago. The set has the second and fourth movie in non-anamorphic
>widescreen. Does anyone know if Rocky II (I don't really care for IV) has
>ever or will ever be released on DVD with a transfer enhanced for 16:9 TVs?

I'm pretty sure it already has been.