Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 2924 switch commands for multiple ports

Cisco 2924 switch commands for multiple ports

Trouble

I know the 2924 is end of life unfortunately we have here. What I am
trying to do is configure multiple ports . For example I want to set
all ports 100 fast or duplex...I am looking for the command that is
similar to the range command in the 3750.

Thanks

Doug McIntyre

"Trouble" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>I know the 2924 is end of life unfortunately we have here. What I am
>trying to do is configure multiple ports . For example I want to set
>all ports 100 fast or duplex...I am looking for the command that is
>similar to the range command in the 3750.

There is no range command in the 2924 in any available IOS version.

I usually do short shell scripts in my terminal window doing all the
commands and copy and paste.