Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Using Enterprise Library for .NET 2.0 with ASP.NET 2.0

Using Enterprise Library for .NET 2.0 with ASP.NET 2.0

=?Utf-8?B?S2FyY2g=?=

I want to use Enterprise Library for .NET 2.0 with ASP.NET 2.0. I've seen
some postings on issues with using it with in ASP.NET, issues like partially
trusted callers and other security issues. What is required to get
Enterprise Library for .NET 2.0 working with ASP.NET 2.0 in a non-hosted
environment. If I add an "[assembly: AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers]"
attribute to each assembly will that do the trick or is there a better way?
I'd appreciate any insight.

Joerg Jooss

Thus wrote Karch,

> I want to use Enterprise Library for .NET 2.0 with ASP.NET 2.0. I've
> seen some postings on issues with using it with in ASP.NET, issues
> like partially trusted callers and other security issues. What is
> required to get Enterprise Library for .NET 2.0 working with ASP.NET
> 2.0 in a non-hosted environment. If I add an "[assembly:
> AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers]" attribute to each assembly will that do
> the trick or is there a better way? I'd appreciate any insight.

Why not build EL and sign it with a strong name?

--
Joerg Jooss