Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > IP

Andrea Sousa

I use my computer to access a local network in the office.
I have the IP configured and the Gateway.

When I want to access a Wifi Internet zone the software changes my IP
configuration.
How can I have automatic IP configuration but also have the configuration
for the office?

Best regards,
Andrea Sousa

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).