Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > ANT Loggers

ANT Loggers

daniel.knights@sunderland.ac.uk

Does anyone have any help on loggers within ANT. I'm current using IBM
Rational as my environment and have the -logger
org.apache.tools.ant.XmlLogger -v -l build_log.xml applied within the
arguments sections. Although this does create an xml build file, i
cannot append this information to another file, or have another file
append to this one whilst the above argument is set. Does anyone know
if this is because the build file is building while it is being asked
to append and thus cannot perform the appending action? If anyone could
shine some light on this it would be most appreciated!

Many thanks,

Danny
[ANT Novice!!]