Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Voipstunt - register iwthout download?

Voipstunt - register iwthout download?

Gordon Henderson

Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
(as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)

I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:

Cheers,

Gordon

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Gordon Henderson:
> Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
> (as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)
>
> I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gordon

You can't. I only use VoIP Stunt via SIP, but had to use the software
first to register.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

paul123

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> Thus spaketh Gordon Henderson:
> > Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
> > (as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)
> >
> > I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Gordon

> You can't. I only use VoIP Stunt via SIP, but had to use the software
> first to register.

yeah, get a friend with windows to register an account name for you.
then configure a SIP client on your linux box, or use an ATA

Gordon Henderson

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
paul123 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
>> Thus spaketh Gordon Henderson:
>> > Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
>> > (as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)
>> >
>> > I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> >
>> > Gordon

>> You can't. I only use VoIP Stunt via SIP, but had to use the software
>> first to register.

>yeah, get a friend with windows to register an account name for you.
>then configure a SIP client on your linux box, or use an ATA

Thanks for the replys! It does seem a bit weird though, espeically when
they advertise no adware/spyware/malware, etc. in their client, but if
thats what they want then ...

Cheers,

Gordon

How long will VoipStunt be free? OM UK VOIP 3 02-09-2006 02:40 AM
Voipstunt Not Working Jono UK VOIP 14 01-22-2006 05:20 PM
Voipstunt incoming call problem Me UK VOIP 3 01-21-2006 05:01 PM
VoipStunt cutting after a few minutes.. Scope UK VOIP 5 01-04-2006 01:05 PM
Can voipstunt call skype etc? Mr.Muppster UK VOIP 1 01-03-2006 05:25 PM

Advertisments