Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > How to go about certifications?????

How to go about certifications?????

=?Utf-8?B?TmlkaGkgU2hhcm1h?=

I am new into development with just 6 months of experience and no microsoft
certifications as such but want to get.So really want to know where to begin
with.I am interested in doing a certification in web applications and SQL
Server.
--
Nidhi Sharma

Cerebrus

Nidhi Sharma wrote:

A question to you :

What do the FIVE question marks in the subject line indicate ?

> I am new into development with just 6 months of experience and no microsoft
> certifications as such but want to get.

First ask yourself one question; Why do you want to get certifications
? What are your expectations from the process and the result. What are
your short term and long term career goals ?

> So really want to know where to begin with.

You could start by browsing the MS Learning site.

> I am interested in doing a certification in web applications and SQL Server.

s'all good, then.