Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Reviews & How-To's > Review: Swissbit unitedCONTRAST 1GB

Review: Swissbit unitedCONTRAST 1GB

08-21-2006

There is nothing quite as satisfying as knowing that the CD-RW has finally been replaced as the most convenient way to store and transfer ~500MB worth of data and files. Okay, a CD-RW holds a little more than that, 650MB to be specific, but that isn't the point. Nowadays, we have solid state, nearly indestructible USB flash memory devices that fit neatly on your key chain between the home and car keys.

Review Link

**Discuss this review in this thread only**

08-27-2006
Seems like a pretty good flash drive Silverstrand. I like the transfer rate, but I can't stand their packaging. Black lipstick? Yeach.

09-05-2006
I was thinking about buying one of the new Swissbit Mp3 flash drives... but they seem a little bulky to me.

09-07-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gez
I was thinking about buying one of the new Swissbit Mp3 flash drives... but they seem a little bulky to me.
They wouldn't send one to me before, and I really want to see what they are like...

I'll try my luck again.

09-07-2006
If you read forums about them, people were freaking out cuz they were all "we cant take an MP3 player with a knife onto a plane!" ... but if you read it... you can take the usb/mp3 player part out of the knife part.