Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ActiveX component can't create object

ActiveX component can't create object

=?Utf-8?B?QWJoaXNoZWs=?=

Hi,

I am creating a Web application using VS.NET2005. I have to use here a COM
dll which resides on the client side.

MyObj = CreateObject("ExportImportExcel.ImportExport")

This COM Dll exposes some methods on the client end.. Now the problem is
when I am creating an object of my COM Class it is producing an error to me
“ActiveX Component Can’t Create Object”. Although I have tested it on
VS.NET2003 and ASP. It is working perfectly fine on both the versions. But
this is not working on VS.NET2005..

One more thing I have noticed here when I am creating an object of
Microsoft.XMLHttp or ADODB.Connection.. It is working perfectly fine..

I am running this application on ASP.NET development server, however on IIS
I am getting the same…

Any suggestion in terms of that must be appreciable…

Thanks,
Abhishek