Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Reuse DataSource with multiple user controls

Reuse DataSource with multiple user controls

Amil Hanish

Can I reuse the same DataSource on a page? I have two user controls that
need the data from a DataSource; can I reuse a DataSource for both controls?

What would be a good way to allow my user controls access to the page's
DataSource? I could encapsulate the entire DataSource in the user control,
but I don't want to re-read the source for both controls...or even more than
two user controls.

Thanks.

Amil