Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermalright MST-9775 @ Overclockers Online

Thermalright MST-9775 @ Overclockers Online

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: Another review comes and goes at Overclockers Online and Thermalright has developed a product that isn't marketed at the enthusiast scene. While we're usually keen on seeing high performance high costing coolers from these fine folks, this is a change that will be welcomed by many of us who build and sell computers for customers. We'll often hear, and I paraphrase, "give me something powerful, but quiet and that doesn't cost a lot" and we'll be torn between two worlds. Thermalright has elegantly designed a cooler that'll satisfy that niche market.

Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/in...ticles&num=441