Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Belkin Wireless Router and port-forwarding

Belkin Wireless Router and port-forwarding

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=

I owe a new Belkin Wireless Router, and need to port-foward my xbox to play
halo online using Kai all xbox connect i'm using IEEE 802.11g wireless
network card witch is all setup on the Belkin Router.

I'm very new to port-forwarding and need some help.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

You have to log to the Router trough a computer find the port-forwarding
menu and forward the ports.

Your game instructions should include the list of ports that need to be
open. The Router's manual should explain how to log to the Router menus and
open a port.

This site as a lot of specific info about the issue, might be that you would
find info for your Router, http://www.portforward.com/

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...