Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > You search woman for friend?

You search woman for friend?

nataletka69 nataletka69 is offline
Junior Member

If you search girl for pen pal and more, it for you!
I'm single girl and i search single man, I'm 33yold.
my e-mail: milayayam@gmail,com
If you search woman for pen pal and more write to me and i can send
to you my new pics and tell more about myself.
I post this message from this forum because i don't have credit card
and can't pay of dating site.
If you want find a friend please write to me.
I wait your message on my email.
Natalya.