Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Canon i9100 printer

Canon i9100 printer

iluvcanon iluvcanon is offline
Junior Member

my printer refuses to work,i get the error message paper thickness lever up,but this is set to correct position,i recall
earlier a paper jam which i think left a scrap of paper somewhere in the printer but can't find it anywhere,perhaps
some kind soul could advise me how to take cover off to give me better chance to search.
fingers crossed regards,Keith.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I recommend you review the troubleshooting guide in the owner's manual, which you'll find at this link:

http://www.unixauthority.com/~fiskej...0printer%20%22

Look at pages 54-56 in the manual for paper jam solutions.