Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > No sound

No sound

=?Utf-8?B?Tm9lbGE=?=

Hi. I don't have any sound on my computer (Windows XP Home Edition), either
system sounds or when trying to play CDs ect. Do I need to download sound
drivers from the internet, as I understand that my PC should have come with a
sound card. We have no sound at all and I have tried the help and support
options but am at a complete loss.

This is my first post, thanks in advance for any help given.

Noela

=?Utf-8?B?c291bmRzZWVrZXI=?=

I'm having the same problem

help!!!