Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > accept credit cards?

accept credit cards?

tiewknvc9

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could point me out to a credit card accepting
service that I can integrate into my website cheaply.

Basically, I have a user send a file to my server, which analyzes it
for the price, then allows the user to purchase a "key" in order to
unlock the file for their use. After they buy the rights to the file,
they are redirected to a page that generates the key and allows them to
download the file.

I could use any advice that anyone would like to give me/ Thanks

Tris Orendorff

"tiewknvc9" <(E-Mail Removed)> burped up warm pablum in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Hi!
>
> I was wondering if anyone could point me out to a credit card accepting
> service that I can integrate into my website cheaply.
>
> Basically, I have a user send a file to my server, which analyzes it
> for the price, then allows the user to purchase a "key" in order to
> unlock the file for their use. After they buy the rights to the file,
> they are redirected to a page that generates the key and allows them to
> download the file.
>
> I could use any advice that anyone would like to give me/ Thanks

Give PayPal shot. It's very popular.

--
Sincerely,

Tris Orendorff
[Q: What kind of modem did Jimi Hendrix use?
A: A purple Hayes.]