Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Tacacs+

Tacacs+

Joseph Nuramid

Can any 1 forward me for downloading tacacs+ on a linux platform???

Best Regards, Joseph Nuramid

John Smith

http://www.gazi.edu.tr/tacacs/

"Joseph Nuramid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Can any 1 forward me for downloading tacacs+ on a linux platform???
>
> Best Regards, Joseph Nuramid

John Smith

you can also get it from cisco: ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/pub/tacacs/
version 4.0.2 can be found here ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/pub/tacacs/obsolete/
(4.0.4 being the lastest)
4.0.2 allows per user enable passwords (4.0.4 i dont think allows this)...
look here for more info...

http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=artic...20030108030545

news:(E-Mail Removed)...