Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > How to configure Two ISP in cisco routers

How to configure Two ISP in cisco routers

Chetan

recently i had purchased new internet link .My problem is how should i
configure two ISPs for my internal network.
My devices are cisco1700 where two links will be connected.second cico
pix firewall where all VLANs all vlans will be connected thr L3 switch
..

basically i want to sent some VLANs through one link and some Vlans
through other ISP.

your help will be really appreciable .

Thanks

Barry Margolin

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Chetan) wrote:

> recently i had purchased new internet link .My problem is how should i
> configure two ISPs for my internal network.
> My devices are cisco1700 where two links will be connected.second cico
> pix firewall where all VLANs all vlans will be connected thr L3 switch
> .
>
> basically i want to sent some VLANs through one link and some Vlans
> through other ISP.

Look up Policy Routing on the Cisco web site.

--
Barry Margolin, (E-Mail Removed)
Arlington, MA