Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Disable close button in management window.(KDE- pyQT)

Disable close button in management window.(KDE- pyQT)

Gabriel - BR

Hi,,,
Is possible disable the close button in KDE management window? Using
python+qt?

thanks

David Boddie

Gabriel - BR wrote:
> Hi,,,
> Is possible disable the close button in KDE management window? Using
> python+qt?

Can you say exactly which window you're talking about? The "Control
Center" or something else?

David

Gabriel - BR

HI,
I am talking about the close button "X", that appears when I execute
my application (pyQt), in kde.

Thanks..

David Boddie escreveu:

> Gabriel - BR wrote:
> > Hi,,,
> > Is possible disable the close button in KDE management window? Using
> > python+qt?

> Can you say exactly which window you're talking about? The "Control
> Center" or something else?
>
> David

David Boddie

Gabriel - BR wrote: > HI, > I am talking about the close button "X",
that appears when I execute > my application (pyQt), in kde.
Initially, I thought this might be possible with PyQt, just by setting
the appropriate window flags when you create a widget, or with the
setWFlags() method afterwards:
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/qwidget.html#QWidget However, these
flags are only hints to the window system, and you may only be able to
remove the close button by removing the entire window title. David

Gabriel - BR

Thank....