Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > map drive

map drive

Smiles

good day

I maped a drive on my machine to another computer it connects on startup
how do I unmap

thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Right click on the My Network.. icon and choose, Disconnect Network Drive.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:6GkFg.1239$(E-Mail Removed)...