Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Who bought Sipura

Who bought Sipura

Yaz

Can anyone clarify the relationship between Sipura and Linksys and Cisco?

Who owns who? Did Cisco buyout Sipura?

Yaz

Paul

Yaz wrote:
> Can anyone clarify the relationship between Sipura and Linksys and Cisco?
>
> Who owns who? Did Cisco buyout Sipura?
>
> Yaz

Linksys is part of Cisco, the company bought Sipura last year and now
brands the Sipura ATAs & phones as Linksys.

cheers,
Paul.