Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Joining domain kills wireless?

Joining domain kills wireless?

Jack

We've got some Acer tables. Once we join them to a Win2k3R2 domain, we're
unable to find any avaliable wireless networks. Take them back off the
domain, wireless works fine. I've verified that the zero wireless service
is running when joined to the domain.

Any thoughts?

=?Utf-8?B?QklPIE1lZA==?=

What access points are you using?