Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Routed port mode

Routed port mode

Victor Tan

Hi,
I have a 16-port etherswitch module in the 2811 router. I would like to
configure a few ports on the switch to be routed ports. I have found out
from cisco that there are a few limitations for the routed ports on
etherswitch, one of them being inability to configure subinterfaces in
routed port mode.
I'd like to apply static NAT, extended ACLs with stateful inspection via
firewall IOS on these routed ports.
Just thought of checking to see that these functionalities are supported in
routed port mode if anyone here has tried it.

Thanks.