Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > creating an instance of another page

creating an instance of another page

Hawksey

All,

Is it possible to create an instance of another webform and access the
content of that webform.

The issue that I'm having is that the webform will be different for
each group of users that access the first page.

I know the following is incorrect but if you see the code it will make
it a bit clearer as to what I'm trying to achieve.
------------------------------
Dim obj As Object
Dim objPage As Page
obj = CObj("ApplicationName.PageName_" &
SOMECOOKIEVALUE.ToString() & ".aspx")
objPage = CType(obj, Page)
and then iterate through the page objects to get at the stuff I need.
The page ("ApplicationName.PageName_" & SOMECOOKIEVALUE.ToString() &
".aspx) already exists in the application.

Thanks in advance
Paul