Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Which field is Python suitable to do some tasks?

Which field is Python suitable to do some tasks?

many_years_after

hello , members:
I have basic knowledge of python programming. But i don't know
what to do next step.
I don't know in which field I should learn more about python and
finally finish some tasks.
Can you give me some ideas?

Thanks.

Richard Jones

many_years_after wrote:
> hello , members:
> I have basic knowledge of python programming. But i don't know
> what to do next step.
> I don't know in which field I should learn more about python and
> finally finish some tasks.
> Can you give me some ideas?

http://www.pyweek.org/

Richard