Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to print html pages

How to print html pages

santhosh146@gmail.com

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to get the postings in a microsoft
content management server website and store it in html. I am able to do
this successfully. Now i want to know how i can i concatenate all these
html pages in to one document and print using asp.net. Please adivise

Nathan Sokalski

There are two options I can think of for concatenating the html pages. The
first, which I would not suggest, is frames. The second would be to write an
ASP.NET page that reads the html files as text files and combines them. As
far as printing, that is not really an ASP.NET issue, but a javascript
issue. Unless you are planning on using something like Java or ActiveX
(which it doesn't sound like you are), the only way I know of to print would
be the javascript window.print() method. Hopefully this helps.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...