Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: JonBenet Killer?

OT: JonBenet Killer?

BD [MCNGP]

I'm sure you've all heard of the JonBenet arrest.
http://news.google.com/news?q=JonBen...=news&ct=title

The headlines:
"JonBenet's Killer Reportedly Confesses"
"American suspect 'admits' JonBenet killing"
"Teacher claims to have killed JonBenet Ramsay by accident"
then.... "Ex-wife Gives Alibi for JonBenet Suspect"

Is this *still* not looking like a sham?

WTF? He purportedly *admits* to it but his ex says he didn't do it?

This guy comes out of nowhere (from Thailand of all places) and admits to the
murder....10 years later....and after spending many years traveling the world.

From http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/2.../NEWS/60817003
--
A resume posted online offered some clues on his whereabouts.

Starting in 2001, it said, Karr was a private teacher and caregiver in Germany,
the Netherlands, South Korea, Costa Rica and Honduras, almost always working
with young children. The resume said that in Germany he cared for two girls,
ages 5 and 8, and a boy, 10, getting them ready for school and helping with
homework.

"At days end, I made sure the children had their evening bath, then put them to
bed and read to them before they went to sleep," the resume said.

From 2004-05, the resume said, he worked as a second-grade homeroom teacher in
Honduras.
--

I know this is a longshot, and I'm only speculating here, but it kinda sounds to
me like Patsy and John Ramsay may have paid this Karr guy alot of money to take

I may be wrong, but I think this guy is just a scapegoat/patsy to the whole
thing. He's a fallguy to take the heat away from John & (the dead Patsy).

--
BD
MCNGP #51

CBIC

"BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I may be wrong, but I think this guy is just a scapegoat/patsy to the
> whole
> thing. He's a fallguy to take the heat away from John & (the dead Patsy).

That's possible. I think they should kill him just in case though. And if he
really didn't do it, oh well, he looks like an @sshole so no loss there.

Consultant

his story doesn't add up. he is a pedophile though, so he should be killed

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I may be wrong, but I think this guy is just a scapegoat/patsy to the
>> whole
>> thing. He's a fallguy to take the heat away from John & (the dead
>> Patsy).
>>

> That's possible. I think they should kill him just in case though. And if
> he really didn't do it, oh well, he looks like an @sshole so no loss
> there.

Jtyc

> his story doesn't add up. he is a pedophile though, so he should be killed

He just had a troubled youth I'm sure. We should try to rehabilitate him.

JaR

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:43:58 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

> Is this *still* not looking like a sham?
>
> WTF? He purportedly *admits* to it but his ex says he didn't do it?

Should be easy to settle. His ex claims he was in Alabama at the time,
plus they have DNA samples from the body that could be the suspect's.

Really starting to sound like a nut-job, though. If he was nowhere near
Boulder, and/or the DNA is not a match...?

Be nice to hear they got the fusker.

Guess we'll see.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD [MCNGP]

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:43:58 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:
>
>> Is this *still* not looking like a sham?
>>
>> WTF? He purportedly *admits* to it but his ex says he didn't do it?

> Should be easy to settle. His ex claims he was in Alabama at the time,
> plus they have DNA samples from the body that could be the suspect's.
>
> Really starting to sound like a nut-job, though. If he was nowhere
> near Boulder, and/or the DNA is not a match...?
>
> Be nice to hear they got the fusker.
>
> Guess we'll see.

Yup, Yup....they miracles of modern science shall prevail.
--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
-- www.CertGuard.com; www.SWPPM.com

kpg

As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> his story doesn't add up. he is a pedophile though, so he should be
>> killed

> He just had a troubled youth I'm sure. We should try to rehabilitate
> him.

I'm going to kill you.

Jtyc

> I'm going to kill you.

Everyone makes mistakes. People deserve a second chance don't they?

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> his story doesn't add up. he is a pedophile though, so he should be
>> killed

> He just had a troubled youth I'm sure. We should try to rehabilitate him.

You've been in Cali way too long my friend.

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what Jtyc ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
(E-Mail Removed)?<<
>> I'm going to kill you.

> Everyone makes mistakes. People deserve a second chance don't they?

Hmmm.....the guy kills a 6 year old girl (I could probably stop there, but I'll
keep going), he travels to numerous places to molest and "accidentally" kill
other kids (that of course are unknow at this point), and he admits to it from
Bangkok, Thailand (a major party place for many military forces)....yeah, I
think he's used up his 2nd chance already.