Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > rerouting incoming PSTN line

rerouting incoming PSTN line

pbscott

Sorry if this is a duplicate on the list.

I wish to set up a reroute of a BT line through to a VOIP line. (i.e
Office to home) I use draytel and a draytek router for my voip.
Anyone have the knoweldge for the best TXO adaptor, and does it work
OK.

Many Thanks