Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > rerouting incoming PSTN line

rerouting incoming PSTN line

pbscott

Sorry if this is a duplicate on the list.

I wish to set up a reroute of a BT line through to a VOIP line. (i.e
Office to home) I use draytel and a draytek router for my voip.
Anyone have the knoweldge for the best TXO adaptor, and does it work
OK.

Many Thanks

Jono

It happens that pbscott formulated :
> Sorry if this is a duplicate on the list.
>
> I wish to set up a reroute of a BT line through to a VOIP line. (i.e
> Office to home) I use draytel and a draytek router for my voip.
> Anyone have the knoweldge for the best TXO adaptor, and does it work
> OK.
>
> Many Thanks

Linksys/Sipura SPA3000 or 3102.

pbscott

Does anyone know if a 3012 can be used without the DSL connection, i.e
the spa attached to my Draytek router.

Regards

> Linksys/Sipura SPA3000 or 3102.

paul123

pbscott wrote:
> Does anyone know if a 3012 can be used without the DSL connection, i.e
> the spa attached to my Draytek router.

Yes. Why not? As long as you have a spare ethernet socket on your
Draytek.

Not sure if you're thinking the router part of the 3012 is an
ADSLmodem/router (it's not). If so, this was discussed here:
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.te...9aee901821d0/#