Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > PAP2 Problems...

PAP2 Problems...

google@madaras.us

Hello,

I am configuring a new PBX based off of the currrent Trixbox .iso. I
am having a few issues. I have a pap2 device that seems to have issues
with my phone, the phone shows incoming calls on the caller id and
lights up, yet it doesn't ring. It also cuts out when I am listening
to recordings coming from the Asterisk box. My other phone is a
Polycom, it doesn't have these issues, yet it has an issue where it
crackles a bit when I'm using the Asterisk menu's. Any assistance is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith

Unlocking linksys PAP2 Shaker VOIP 7 05-23-2010 01:37 PM
Linksys PAP2 locked to Vonage, support people funny Kyler Laird VOIP 55 03-25-2005 08:05 AM
can I connect Vonage/Linksys PAP2 to home phone wiring? Gary Dale VOIP 15 03-20-2005 10:10 PM
Linksys PAP2 hack? Ghazan Haider VOIP 5 03-18-2005 08:02 AM
PAP2 disconnect DSL Modem imatrljan VOIP 0 03-12-2005 08:03 AM

Advertisments