Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > GridView Refresh

GridView Refresh

XD

Hello All,

I'm creating a GridView on the fly from bunch of fields into SQL Server and
displaying the data in GridView as soon as user clicks the button.
Everytime a user click the button my web form grabs the data, delete any
existing data and fill the GridView with new records...

The problem is it keep old values in the Gridview until I click any of the
sorting columns which is painful. I should be able to clean the items and
get the new items in the GridView.

Any word!!

Thanks,
XD