Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > web site search?

web site search?

Rob R. Ainscough

Is there an easy way to implement a web site search on documents located on
my web server? Using VS 2005 .NET 2.0. I recall a long time ago when I was
using Frontpage to produce a basic web site they included a site search
template that actaully worked very well -- any chance this functionality
made it to VS 2005?

Thanks, Rob.