Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > TD maximum height definable?

TD maximum height definable?

Bliv

I have an image in a DIV tag nested within a TD. I use the style.zoom
to 'zoom' in on the image. As my users zoom in on the image, the TD
stretches to accomodate the zoomed larger image. How can I prevent the
TD from stretching (height only) as the image grows?? Is it even
possible?