Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Error Description: ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error

Error Description: ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error

Vivek N

Hi,

I'm getting this oracle error intemittently Error Description:
ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error. I'm not sure
what is causing this. My application is a ASP.Net 2.0 application is
using Microsoft Oracle Provider to connect to the oracle database. This

happens only in Porduction environment or I should say that I have not
been able to product it myself.

I have one error page if any unhendled error occurs the user is
redirected to this page and I capture the error in the database. I
capture the Server.GetLastError(). Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vivek N