Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > FTPClient Help

FTPClient Help

Pradeep

Hi friends,

Give some ideas how to proceed. I need to setup an FTPClient, which
will be deployed in tomcat server. Whenever bytes comes through socket,
it should be written to a file and stored in ftp folder.
It will be helpful if i get some source to receive bytes through socket
& store it in file.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Pradeep

Greg R. Broderick

"Pradeep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> Hi friends,
>
> Give some ideas how to proceed. I need to setup an FTPClient, which
> will be deployed in tomcat server. Whenever bytes comes through socket,
> it should be written to a file and stored in ftp folder.
> It will be helpful if i get some source to receive bytes through socket
> & store it in file.

See the Apache commons-net package,
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/net/>.

Cheers
GRB

Greg R. Broderick http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

A. Top posters.

artbaeyr123@yahoo.com

You need to create new client or customize existed one?
Any way, consider this FTP client:
http://www.ftpapplet.uni.cc
If you find it O.K, I can give you some code(It is not Open Source, please
stay in license bounds).
Alex

Get Anonymous, Uncensored, Access to West and East Coast Server Farms!
----== Highest Retention and Completion Rates! HTTP://WWW.NEWSGROUPS.COM ==----