Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Allitcertkiller.com study guides more updated n cheaper than Testking.co.uk

Reply
Thread Tools

Allitcertkiller.com study guides more updated n cheaper than Testking.co.uk

 
 
loyola
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2006
Allitcertkiller.com study guides more updated n cheaper than
Testking.co.uk

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Moderator
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-19-2006
is it good?
loyola wrote:
> Allitcertkiller.com study guides more updated n cheaper than
> Testking.co.uk


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Moderator
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2006
can't be
Moderator wrote:
> is it good?
> loyola wrote:
> > Allitcertkiller.com study guides more updated n cheaper than
> > Testking.co.uk


 
Reply With Quote
 
Moderator
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2006
not good
Moderator wrote:
> can't be
> Moderator wrote:
> > is it good?
> > loyola wrote:
> > > Allitcertkiller.com study guides more updated n cheaper than
> > > Testking.co.uk


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Allitcertkiller.com study guides cheaper than Testking.co.uk study guides loyola Microsoft Certification 1 04-09-2007 05:37 PM
Allitcertkiller.com study guides cheaper than Testking.co.uk study guides loyola MCSE 1 04-09-2007 05:37 PM
Allitcertkiller.com study guides cheaper than Testking.co.uk study guides loyola MCSD 1 04-09-2007 05:37 PM
Allitcertkiller.com study guides now more updated n cheaper than Testking.co.uk loyola Microsoft Certification 0 07-22-2006 07:59 AM
Allitcertkiller.com study guides now more updated n cheaper than Testking.co.uk loyola Microsoft Certification 0 07-22-2006 07:59 AM



Advertisments