Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Chinese antique furniture,Antique oriental furniture,antique ceramic

Chinese antique furniture,Antique oriental furniture,antique ceramic

jillian

Dear Sir/Madam: We are glad to supply you kinds of Chinese antique
furniture, crafts, ceramics, carvings, paintings, wood ware, bambo
ware, willow ware, etc. We are exporter and wholesaler of fine Chines
antique furnishing and accessories. We not only can provide many kind
of Chinese furniture, Chinese antique furniture: cabinet, screens
altar tables, tables, chairs and many kinds of stone decorative, bu
also can provide a wide range products according to your variou
requirements. For further information, please visit our website. Hop
you will find out your satisfied antique furniture from our products.
E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Tel: 010 89578025
Address: No.616 XinDian Village,TongZhou District,BeiJing,China
Website: http://www.sinocurio.co

--
jillia
jillian's Profile: http://www.highdots.com/forums/m11

Luigi Donatello Asero

"jillian" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i
meddelandet news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Dear Sir/Madam: We are glad to supply you kinds of Chinese antiques
> furniture, crafts, ceramics, carvings, paintings, wood ware, bamboo
> ware, willow ware, etc. We are exporter and wholesaler of fine Chinese
> antique furnishing and accessories. We not only can provide many kinds
> of Chinese furniture, Chinese antique furniture: cabinet, screens,
> altar tables, tables, chairs and many kinds of stone decorative, but
> also can provide a wide range products according to your various
> requirements. For further information, please visit our website. Hope
> you will find out your satisfied antique furniture from our products.
> E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)
> Tel: 010 89578025
> Address: No.616 XinDian Village,TongZhou District,BeiJing,China
> Website: http://www.sinocurio.com
>

> --
> jillian

Do you work with tourism as well?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> "jillian" <(E-Mail Removed)> :

<snip spam>

> Do you work with tourism as well?

The next time you reply to spam, please trim it out.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:uhFEg.254810$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> The next time you reply to spam, please trim it out.

Did you post by using your real name?
How many do it here?
--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/
*干什么明天早上 ?

Jonathan N. Little

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news:uhFEg.254810$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>> The next time you reply to spam, please trim it out.

> Did you post by using your real name?
> How many do it here?

The entertainment factor? Priceless!

--
Take care,

Jonathan
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Chinese antique xjx588 Windows 64bit 0 10-06-2008 09:54 AM
Chinese antique wer58 C Programming 0 10-02-2008 11:22 AM
Chinese antique xjx588 Computer Support 0 09-26-2008 02:06 AM
Chinese antique wer58 Computer Support 0 09-24-2008 01:11 PM
Chinese antique furniture,Antique oriental furniture,antique ceramic jillian ASP .Net 0 08-04-2006 06:28 AM

Advertisments