Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Coolermaster Mystique at bit-tech.net

Coolermaster Mystique at bit-tech.net

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Cooler Master has released its all-new Mystique 632 Black into the wild. The sleek black finish and all aluminium construction make the Mystique 632 a nice addition to the current Cooler Master product line up. Does this mean it's another great case though? Read on to find out...

Quote: "Aside from the heat-related issues we have outlined, the case is well built and looks great if you like case with doors. Despite the lack of a motherboard tray, installation was a breeze - there is enough space to manage cables effectively. It's built in typical Cooler Master fashion and there would be very little to fault had we not encounted problems with over heating video cards. "

Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2006...que_632/1.html