Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > STAF(Software Testing Automation Framework) with STAX for running python test suites/cases

STAF(Software Testing Automation Framework) with STAX for running python test suites/cases

davidodowd@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

I am researching GUI's that I can use for running my python test
sctipts which will make reports and monitor the tests ect...(bringing
my application away form the comand prompt)

I believe the applications STAF and STAX at
http://staf.sourceforge.net/index.php provide this functionality.

I have downloaded these applications and installed them but I keep
geting the error RC:2 as soon as I start the STAX application. I have
installed using the default setup with windows xp pro. I was wondering
if anyone had any luck using this product for this purpose.

I would greatly appricate any reply thank's for your time