Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Hellp on home nextworking

Hellp on home nextworking

have a dell desktop 8200, hp 5000, both running xpsp2. trying to set up
network using the home network wizzard. when it gets to the point of
creating a disk to use on other computer, it will not let me create a cd.
How can i correct this. thanks, wirlesss networking is good, can get on
internet fine, cannont share files or printers.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Configure the Sharing Manually on each computer.
Network settings, http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
to be shared.http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;304040
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..