Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Cast natural to std_logic_vector (and the other way)

Cast natural to std_logic_vector (and the other way)

badwolf500 badwolf500 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

Is it possible to convert a variable of type natural to a std_logic_vector (and do the opposite). I am trying to do this and either I am not using the correct commands or the wrong library. Does anyone know how to do this?

I have used an integer instead but would like to know if it is possible.

Many Thanks