Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Remote Access Windows ME & Windows XP Pro

Remote Access Windows ME & Windows XP Pro

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQw==?=

My main PC runs on XP Pro and my Laptop Windows ME.

My problem is that I used to be able to access my files/directoris via my
wireless connection (Main PC has Dell True Mobile and Laptop has Linksys).
When setting up a link to the internet I seem to have lost access to my main
PC files/directories. I cannot seem to be able to re-establish access to the
main PC's file/directory structure. When looking at 'My Network Places' it
shows the name of my main PC but when I click of this nothing happens.

Any thoughts what I might have done when gaining access to the internet
would be most appreciated.

Steve