Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Hierachical Directory Structure

Hierachical Directory Structure

Patrick Jox

Hi,
I have a web application running in my top level domain. In subdirectory
(virtual direcotries) I published another applications i.e. admin front end.

www.mydomain.com
www.mydomain.com/configuration

In the assemblies section of the top most web.config are referenced some
DLLs. Now I have to put these DLLs also in the bin directory of the
configuration front end, even if this front end does not use these DLLs.

Is there a possibility to isolate web.config in the subdirectory so that
when the sub domain application starts it does not read the higher
web.config?

Thanks
Patrick