Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > password textbox read help

password textbox read help

Millhouse50

I am using ASP.NET 2.0 with C# and am having trouble with some
textboxes. I have the textboxes set to password and have two setup so
that I can validate the password. Now I need to get the password the
user entered into a variable in my C# code, because I need to send it
as a variable in a vbscript I run through the C# code. I was wondering
if anyone could tell me how to obtain the password out of the textbox
and put it into a variable I can use later. Thanks for the help in
advance.

Ray Booysen

Millhouse50 wrote:
> I am using ASP.NET 2.0 with C# and am having trouble with some
> textboxes. I have the textboxes set to password and have two setup so
> that I can validate the password. Now I need to get the password the
> user entered into a variable in my C# code, because I need to send it
> as a variable in a vbscript I run through the C# code. I was wondering
> if anyone could tell me how to obtain the password out of the textbox
> and put it into a variable I can use later. Thanks for the help in
> advance.

string myPassword = txtPassword.Text;