Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voipcheap or any of those companies

voipcheap or any of those companies

08-13-2006
Does ANYONE have a voipcheap account, or any of their sister companies that lets you cal free, that has an incoming number ( preferably portsmouth but not essencial) that you dont want anymore?

My mum lives in Ireland and ive got her a voipcheap account so she can call her family over here for free but they are not giving incoming numbers anymore, so if anyone has an account they dont want that has an incoming number if you could email me please i;d be VERY grateful
Lewis ((E-Mail Removed))

Posting Rules