Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Eclipse 3.2 workspace copy problem

Eclipse 3.2 workspace copy problem

pdxrain

I have a workspace with several projects in Eclipse 3.2. I close
Eclipse, use Windows to copy the entire workspace folder to another
location, start Eclipse, and choose this new folder as my workspace. I
cannot see any of the projects. How do I tell Eclipse to use the
projects already there?

My larger goal is to take a completely configured directory of
workspaces (with a text's sample code), zip it up and distribute it to
my students. I was hoping they could simply unzip it, choose each
workspace as appropriate, and go...

Thanks for any help.