Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > wxPython ListBook Class, Label Position w/ ImageList

wxPython ListBook Class, Label Position w/ ImageList

Chaos

By default the label position of an image list is below the image. Is
there any way to change this?

jean-michel bain-cornu

Hi,
> By default the label position of an image list is below the image. Is
> there any way to change this?

If it exists, it's undocumented, and there is not a sample.
Did you ask the wx forum ? It's probably a better place to have this
kind of information. If they provide you a C sample, I could help you to
convert it in python.
Anyway, if you find out something, I'm interested...

Regards,
jm

Chaos

jean-michel bain-cornu wrote:
> Hi,
> > By default the label position of an image list is below the image. Is
> > there any way to change this?
> >

> If it exists, it's undocumented, and there is not a sample.
> Did you ask the wx forum ? It's probably a better place to have this
> kind of information. If they provide you a C sample, I could help you to
> convert it in python.
> Anyway, if you find out something, I'm interested...
>
> Regards,
> jm

I didnt find an answer but I simple used the TreeControl and everythime
its clicked I use it to update the main frame