Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Securing Wireless Network

Securing Wireless Network

=?Utf-8?B?Y29wcGVya2lk?=

Hi,
I have a wireless connection at home and it is connected to 2 other
computers. it was secure but the password somehow has gone. How do I get it
back?

Sooner Al [MVP]

You might consider using Windows Connect Now (WCN) to configure security for
your home wireless and save it off to a flash drive. It makes
configuring/reconfiguring or adding a client a snap...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...onnectnow.mspx

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

mutual benefit of all of us...